Mercury retrograde is in full effect and will be through November 20th. It’s a time that scares many, a time to chalk up things to this very event saying “no wonder.” But it doesn’t always have to be bad. Maybe it can be used to raise awareness, to bring your attention to it so you can make better choices for yourself. Maybe you haven’t felt happy and are looking for an opportunity. Maybe this is such a time.
- Confront your deepest and most private emotions
- Communications feels like it’s written in secret codes, don’t worry you have the cypher key.
- You’ll have a need to expose truths
- You may feel more paranoid and suspicious than normal
- You may feel jealousy even if it’s uncharacteristic for you
- It’s a chance to correct mistakes from the past
- Work on letting petty issues go
- You’ll be more physic than normal. Trust your gut!
- Spend extra time in meditation and grounding your energy
- It’s a great time for your comeback story! The Phoenix rises again!
- Makeover time! Self, home, life, or career. Reinvent yourself.
Picture of my moon lamp, a special birthday present ❤️
So what is a black moon? When a month has 2 new moons, the second new moon is a black moon. July had two with the second one being today on this last day of July.
There’s about to be a shift in your life. A good one this time and I believe we can all use it. Get ready for your blessings. You’ve been through enough and a breakthrough is on the way. Don’t doubt it, just claim it.
This new moon ends a chaotic July new moon full moon eclipse, and August will feel more like normal. This new moon also marks the end of mercury retrograde which ends on the same day. New moons are times of new energy so expect new miracles. It’s also a super moon, doubling the miracles and breakthroughs. With the new moon in Leo you can expect love, fun and exciting vibes.
During this months full moon, I was lucky to join a local group of amazing people and participate in the pink full moon ceremony. One purpose was to release anything that no longer serves us, while giving back the old self to the creator to make room for your new self.
I also pulled this card pictured above and had to smile. I found it as confirmation for everything that has been going on lately. I am just now getting back into the process of posting regularly and getting back in touch with you. Of course health permitting, as it was due to that, and being unable to type at times. What hasn’t changed are the big dreams I have for myself and my ever growing future. This Pluto retrograde may just be my window of opportunity to make it all happen.
The retrograde begun on April 24th and will last until October 3rd. Pluto is all about intensity and digging deep into your life. You might also feel a little more angst around that time as Pluto brings up a lot of deep stuff within. You might wonder what you are doing with your life, what you feel passionate about, and the deeper meaning of things. It could be a scary time but also a time for transition. For most of us, it is those very times that scare us, while things as we know them change, and we don’t know what to expect. I guess it will depend on your own beliefs and whether you view your glass as half empty or as half full. The deep stuff may scare the wits out of you, but may also help you to come to terms. It will be the deciding factor of how you experience the next five month, so keep it as positive and easy going as possible for yourself.
I found a nice little compilation from Alex Myles highlighting the Pluto retrograde and here it is.
April 24-October 3
Time for a major life transition
This retrograde illuminates the need to release anything harmful and out of alignment and brings in harmony, inner peace, health and transformation.
What to expect:
- Emotional, mental and spiritual renewal and regeneration
- Incredible opportunities replacing every disappointment
- The elimination of whatever has been holding you back
- Easily letting go of whatever has already let go of you
- Dissipation of anything superficial, outdated and unfulfilling
- Meaningful and soulful connections and amazing possibilities
Not all that bad is it? Carpe Diem 💙