Have you ever felt like you don’t fit the norm? Like you don’t fit in? Perhaps even that this planet is not your home and you are just passing through? Well, you might be a Fringe Dweller.
Fringe Dweller are people who don’t fit the norm. I say they are not hippy revolutionaries living rough, or social weirdos: the one’s I speak of are ordinary people, you can’t tell them apart from others. It’s their minds that are different. They don’t relate to the rules and regulations of the status quo, the rhythms of a tick-tock life leaves them uninspired and listless.
If this resonates with you, you mithat find further confirmation here.
- From a very early age you have known that you were different
- You feel the pain of others
- You feel there is something more to this life
- You get bored easily with life
- You are highly creative
- You NEED a lot of alone time
- Little coincidences are happening more in your life
- You are attracted to lots of different spiritual teachings
- You don’t want a normal job
Just remember that you are not a weirdo, or strange, you are just on a dog free rent level of consciousness and know there is something more that you need to get from life. 🙏🏼