Bridal Veil Falls / Yosemite National Park
Picture from my current road trip. The falls are almost dried up this late in the year, but the magic of this magnificent place never disappears.
And by the same token, you don’t have to visit a national park to experience magic. Each day can be filled with magic and to bring it into your life, you should seek it every day. Here are just a few suggestions on bringing more magic to your day. Feel free to share your own magical ideas. I’d love to hear about them.
- Pick dandelions and make a wish
- Plant lavender by your garden gate for luck
- Watch a meteor shower with someone you love
- Sleep under the stars
- Add edible flowers to a salad, especially those associated with health and healing.
- Soak in a milk bath for silky soft skin or on a full moon to embrace the feminine energy. (You can also just soak your fingers in a warm milk bath for the later)
- Make smudge sticks for the season, using chamomile buds for spring, lavender for summer, sage for fall, and pine for winter.
- Wear your favorite outfit and feel the goddess in you rising.
- Purchase drippy candles and place them on wine bottles
- Practice magic whenever, wherever and however feels right to you!