10 facts every woman should know (in case you are too hard on yourself which is pretty much always…am I right?) I hope you can keep a few things in mind and your day gets just a little brighter. ❤️❤️❤️
1. Everyone has rolls when they bend over.
2. When someone tells you that you’re beautiful, believe them. They aren’t lying. And if you are too focused on your fine lines, remember that you earned each and every one of them. You say your hair is turning gray??? Forget the color and embrace that sexy silver fox within. Hair color never determined anything and believe me “you still got IT”.
3. Sometimes we all wake up with breath that could kill a goat. Maybe we can wait a minute before we passionately lock lips with our significant other.
4. For every woman unhappy with her stretch marks is another woman who wishes she had them.
5. You should definitely have more confidence. And if you saw yourself the way others see you, you would.
6. Don’t look at a man to save you. Be able to save yourself.
7. It’s ok to not love every part of your body…but you should anyways.
8. We all have that one friend who seems to have it all together. That woman with the seemingly perfect life. Well, you might be that woman to someone else.
9. You should be a priority. Not an option, a last resort, or a backup plan.
10. You’re a woman. That alone makes you pretty damn remarkable.
~Mary L. Leonard & myself