I have mentioned it so many times before that I just love my time off. I love it more than money and I can’t even say that I ever loved money. I got paid twice for two days off to my recent ocean trip. Sure, nobody will complain about seeing a little extra cash on their paycheck, but I rather see that PTO (personal time off) balance healthy and well and didn’t cared about losing those hours. I’m planning on taking those two days anyways without pay, just so I can enjoy my time away and my solace.
Money is necessary to live and survive, but my riches come from my freedom and being out in nature. I love exploring new places and let the wind carry me wherever it may. But I also love old familiar and favorite ones that instill comfort and peace. My mind has been working overtime lately, trying to place all the puzzle pieces, understand my intuition and the signs and messages from the world around me. I know that I have talked a lot about this lately and maybe I am losing some readers with things that might only make sense to me right now. But hopefully I’m also reaching a few that can relate and love to share in the journey. Bare with me please…..
I’m excited about the future even I don’t see a clear picture yet, but here are a few glimpses of what occupies my mind and could come to fruition in the near future.
- A international move back to my home country
- Matters of the heart, closing doors and opening new ones
- Strengthening and deepening relationships with friends and people of my tribe
- Minimalism and giving up most material things I have worked for over my life in order to end up richer than ever before
- A thru hike and spending a few month on the trail
- A tiny home (on wheels) or a school bus
- Travel, lots and lots of it, while seeing the world
- Publishing my book and indulging in other artistic hobbies
- A new four legged fur baby that has been long long overdue