This post is dedicated to my friend Roda who has nominated me for the lovely blog award. Once again I find myself humbled and yet so rich to have been consider worthy as a nominee. It just never gets old and I think it is a great way to support each other and bring exposure as well as sharing and discovery to the table. Maybe even some magic and if you have not yet checked out her blog at growingself from Roda you will be in for a treat. This is how she notified me about the award.
Wow, right? So amazingly sweet and I do hope that she had just a little glimpse of how much joy she has brought to me, how much appreciation I have for her and what an incredible light she has been amongst this wonderful community. Be prepared to leave her blog smiling, visit to find inspiration and wisdom, as well as an overall wonderful feeling and gratitude that your paths have crossed. You will soon discover that it is people such as Roda that make all the difference. Thank you so much my dear friend.
Here are the Rules:
• Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post.
• They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
• Must add 7 facts about themselves.
• Nominate up to 15 people for the award!
Seven facts about me and let’s see what I can say, perhaps a little different. (I guess I just put the pressure on myself, way to go)
1. I believe that I’m an old soul and often things feel all too familiar, even though I know that I have never experienced them.
2. I have a passion for motorcycles, to the point that I choose my first motorcycle over a car.
3. Im an optimist and there is always a silver lining and a message that must be learned, no matter how bad it gets
4. I’m a bookworm and love to hold and smell the pages of a book. Yeah I am that weird and I wear it proudly, so much that I am changing my stars late in life in the pursuit and hopes of becoming a storyteller. This blog has allowed me to do so as I continue to learn and grow into who I am ultimately are meant to be
5. I believe in magic and it is all around us if we believe
6. I dream of a thru hike some day in the near future and escaping all conventional norms. It will take something radical but it will be when I will most alive.
7. I love all creative aspects and it often serves as an outlet for my ever creating mind that takes me away to land far far away.
There is no pressure to participate or to feel obligated. I want to pay homage to the following blogs and share how much they have inspired me. Some new, with a variety of topics all close to my heart they deserve recognition and I’m honored to be given the opportunity to share them with you.
Here are my nominations