I fell in love with these commandments and it is a message in need to be shared. Please stop by the blog of silentarmour and be amazed and left in wonder. Xo
Someone has written these beautiful words. Must read and try to understand the deep meaning of it. They are like the ten commandments to follow in life all the time.
1. Prayer is not a “spare wheel” that you pull out when in trouble, but it is a “steering wheel” that directs the right path throughout.
2. A Car’s WINDSHIELD is so large & the Rear view Mirror is so small? Because our PAST is not as important as our FUTURE. So, look Ahead and Move on.
3. Friendship is like a BOOK. It takes few seconds to burn, but it take years to write.
4. All things in life are temporary. If going well, enjoy it, they will not last forever. If going wrong, don’t worry, they can’t last long either.
5. Old Friends are Gold! New Friends are Diamond! If you get a Diamond, don’t forget the Gold!…
View original post 133 more words