It’s always a huge surprise and a great honor to be nominated for an award. And as always it leaves me humbled to be viewed as somebody worthy of this and as somebody who’s words matter. I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award from my friend Linda. We have only known each other for a short time, but she tells me that I am a BAD influence on her and I’m making her spend money. How many worry eaters did you purchase by now? I think three and I swear Flint Eastwood made me do it. You may see a romance develop between Fint and Polli in the near future lol, so stay tuned. If you have not checked out Linda’s blog, please make sure to stop by and enjoy the feisty, witty, laugh out loud, telling it how it is kind of humor. Thank you very much for thinking of me and your Kind nomination. Hugs.
What is the Versatile Blogger Award?
It is a way for bloggers to nominate other bloggers who they believe deserve recognition for their high-quality standard of writing, the uniqueness of content, passion, and love displayed throughout the site and to top it off, amazing photos! It is a way to introduce newcomers, welcoming and showing our support in their new endeavor of finding their voice and audience. We share the same passion on how we got started and in the end the reason remains similar, as we all have something to say and to contribute.
Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and share their link.
2. Nominate up to 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs. Also, inform them about the nomination.
3. Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know.
So here we go and here is my list….
1. I love animals and I seem to share a special bond with them. Domesticated animals take to me as well as wild ones that don’t seem to be bothered or intimidated by my presence. My favorite animal is a bear. Friends have called me an animal whisperer on a few occasions.
2. I’m an only child but I’m not spoiled. I worked for everything I have today and I have always been very independent and capable of pulling my weight. Life forced me to become a warrior and from time to time i wear the war bonnet to channel my inner strengths. I always wanted an older brother to would watch out for me, but it is just me, without siblings. If I was a boy, my name would have been Frank.
3. English is my second language and I’m self taught with the help of a paper book romance novel. It was the first thing I bought here in the states.
4. As I became of legal age to drive, I said no to a car and bought a motorcycle. I have been riding ever since and never felt regretful for my choice.
5. I’m a sucker for quotes and their wisdom. I love a good phrase that feeds the optimist within myself who always believes in the glass half full and the silver lining.
6. I’m a bookworm and I love to read and write. But I’m old fashioned and I like to hold the actual book and feel the pages. A reading app is convenient and saves space but it’s not the same thing.
7. I have a strong sense of intuition (a blessing and a curse at the same time) and consider myself very spiritual. Art and creativity has long become an outlet for me and a way to express those gifts. I feel at times that I don’t fit in easily as I often go against the grain. Nit to be rebellious but because it is the only way to stay true to myself, regardless of acceptance and popularity.
Here are my nominees:
There is no particular order here and it is impossible to mention everybody. My goal was to shed some light onto a few newcomers and people that continue to amaze me with their talent. But I also wanted to include a few who need our support and who face such tough adversity we can’t even begin to imagine. And if I didn’t mention you, please don’t think that I have forgotten you. You know you rock and I think the world of you. Hugs to everybody and remember that there is no obligation to participate here. Just know that you are thought of very highly and you deserve recognition.
Enjoy and have fun with this…..