Since my short time on WordPress, I have been lucky to meet some extraordinary people that have touched my life in many ways. One such person is a special Soul I have only known for a short time. His blog is that of a man battling some serious health issues, being way too young, yet with a spirit so strong, his story touches my heart in many ways. Whether it is that life is not always fair, choosing to believe and to stay positive, to utilizing writing as an outlet, to the fight life often requires to claim our spot and our very existence, his heart is full of good intentions.
Despite his own battles, in which most could easily get lost, prisoner to emotions ranging from bitterness to feeling a victim and self pity, he carries on, hopeful and full of believe, having a good word for anybody who is taking the time to stop by. It inspires me enough to drop by in his time of need, to show a bit of love and give the reassurance that we truly never alone in whatever it is that we are facing.
Studying martial arts, he quoted the other day that it appears that I am a tiger. I don’t know how this relates in the martial arts world but in the Chinese world my horoscope says that I am a dragon.
I’m honored to read his lines and see the perception anyone has of me, to validate my path and help determine whether I am on track or not. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
* her spirit is so strong that the world feels her every movement through her posts.
* I told her that her spirit was like being that tiger. See tigers are one of the most beautiful creatures on the earth and yet on the other hand one of the most dangerous at the same time due to what it does to survive.
* being a tiger is one of the best things we have for being a spirit animal.
* being a tiger is more than being just dangerous and beautiful. It has a purpose of healing the things around itself as well. No one things as tigers being healers, but they really are healers in so many ways.
* Tigers have the ability to love more than any other animal on the planet at this time, and I see this in my friend and the way she writes on her blog. Again, I have only know this person since I have been on here for only three months and we have never met before again for the record. But if you take the time to understanding who people are like a tiger you become aware of lesser dangers in your life due to not just taking a person for who they really are. I know that I might sound crazy here but this person free spirit will carry on in everything she does in her life, and it shows in her words to the people that listen to them.
* I am writing about you because I see this animal in you that has that beauty to change the world. You aren’t scared to take on anything in front of you. And you never look back on the things that already have happened. Tigers focus on the great things in life. They are family animals they care about there young and they want to help others around them. So next time you see a tiger don’t look at them as to killing you or that they are dangerous. Look at a tiger in the sense I look at this friend, that there is beauty around us if you really want to take it in. And the tiger has learned this from watching the beauty of cranes and panthers and even snakes around him. You can’t do anything alone in this world, you have to learn to have the ability to talk to others and understand your purpose. And when you truly understand these principles you will see life like I tend to see it for the first time.
So in closing, I hope that I have taught you a lesson about tigers in a short time span, but more importantly I hope that you see the beauty in people around you as well. I think that you can learn a lot about the people around you just by saying a warm hello, to just knowing that you can look at someone and tell yourself that your going to be alright in then end of things here.
So thank you my friend for making me see the tiger today and I hope that you learn something from this post in some way that you will live your life as the free spirits as the animals do…
This tribute meant for me and potentially being a tiger made me look at a few pictures today. Two stood out to me that I found especially striking.
One, in the dark, perhaps the dangerous side I am suppose to have that comes out if I am forced to fight. A side I don’t prefer, but a side that is protective over those dear to me (my young) such as my friends and family. It is true and I will go to great distances to keep them safe while never neglecting to let them know how much they mean.
Two, the lighter picture, which I compare to the beautiful soul and the pure spirit I aspire towards. To know no evil and to take my place in the sun, while being nothing more than a “dangerous” yet harmless big fluffy pussycat.
A final thought comes to mind in reading his words.
This is not just about me and his analysis of me being a tiger is only a small piece. What is even more important are his words urging us to take time, to not judge but rather see the beauty all around us and in other people. Words spoken after my own heart of which actions we need so much more and perhaps can do just a little better ourselves as well.